Last modified: October 5th, 2016
Membership in or use of our Services is void where prohibited. Any access to or use of our Services by anyone under the age of 18 is expressly prohibited and requires consent to this Agreement by a parent or legal guardian. By using our Services, you represent and warrant to us that you are either a legal adult or, if under the age of majority, have obtained proper consent from a parent or legal guardian. ALL PRIVATE LESSONS SHOULD BE SUPERVISED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN. If you use our Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to this Agreement. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Our Service
We are an online marketplace for Students and a network of independent contractor Providers. We do not endorse, hire or employ the Provider Members nor are we responsible or liable for any interactions involved between Provider Members and their respective Student Members or between Members. Our Services are separate and distinct from the services of Provider Members.
For Provider Members, we offer various hosted products to support instruction including marketing, scheduling, billing and communication tools. Provider Members can also apply to use our Services where prospective Students can review their profile, communicate with Provider Members and book and pay for lessons and other services ancillary thereto (called a ”Listing”).
For Student Members, we provide a marketplace to find a network of independent contractor Provider Members and schedule lessons and other services ancillary thereto. Users may be able to review Listings as an unregistered user of our Services; however, if you wish to book a lesson as a Student, to create a Listing as a Provider, to use hosted tools or use certain Services, you must first become a registered Member. See the “How It Works” section of the Website for more information.
From time to time, we may provide new or temporary Services, such as on demand tutoring, group lesson or classes and other products, materials and services that may or may not be limited to Members. We reserve the right to restrict any Services only to Members and discontinue any product or Services at will. If a particular Provider, product or Service is discontinued or unavailable, we reserve the right to provide substitute Provider, product or Service.
You may use some of our Services at no direct cost. However, in order to access additional features and Services, including the ability to book or manage lessons, you must become a registered Member. To become a Member, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete throughout your use of the Services. A Member may not have more than one active Care2Rock Account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Care2Rock Account and your access to our Services for any reason.
a. Student Membership.
- As a Student Member, you will have the ability to book and/or pay for lessons, manage your lesson schedule, communicate with Providers, access help documents and use any other Services provided to Student Members. As a Student Member you must continually comply with this Agreement. Additional terms and conditions of service may be contained within your Student Member account. Individuals under the age of 18 are only eligible for student membership with express consent from their parent or guardian.
b. Provider Membership.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to be a Provider Member. As a Provider Member, you will have access to tools that enable you to manage marketing, scheduling, billing and communication and other tools provided by us. In addition, you will have the opportunity to apply for a Listing. Acceptance for Listing is at our sole discretion and we may remove Listings from our Services at any time for any reason. Any Listing you post (i) must not breach any agreements you have entered into with anyone, including this Agreement; and (ii) must contain accurate, current and complete information. If you are accepted and your Listing is presented within our Services, you must continually comply with this Agreement and the Provider Policies listed elsewhere. Any Provider Member who accepts a booking through our Services must honor all terms and conditions of the Listing, this Agreement and any our additional Provider Policies in effect at the time of booking. As part of your Provider Membership, you will be required to receive messages via text / SMS and may incur costs from your carrier or mobile service provider as a result of these messages. Additional terms and conditions of service may be contained within your Provider Member account.
c. Independent Contractor Status.
- Our Services are separate and distinct from the services of the Providers. You acknowledge that Provider Members are not employees or agents of Care2Rock but are independent contractors who operate a separate and distinct business from Care2Rock. As such, we do not endorse or control the Providers, the manner or method of service to you, exercise no control over your working relationship with the Provider Member and do not warrant your safety or the service of any Provider Member. We urge all users of our Services to be responsible and careful about their use of our Services, any transaction entered into as a result of our Services and interactions with Members.
d. General Disclaimer.
- We disclaim all, and assume no responsibility for, evaluating or verifying the accuracy, suitability, truthfulness or authenticity of any information contained within the Listings or of any information posted or provided by a Member. We assume no responsibility for ensuring a Member’s compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations or this Agreement. We have not inspected the location where any instruction will be provided. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of our Services. Under no circumstances will we or any of our employees, officers, agents, advertisers or affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website or our Services, any content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of our Services, whether online or offline. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of our Services.
- Our Service requires that Students have a computer and a sustained and reliable internet connection. We do not provide refunds for technical failures, power outages or unreliable internet connections beyond our control. If you have a technical issue, Care2Rock will attempt to provide technical support, but ultimately bears no responsibility for slow connections, glitches, or other issues that may occur.
- Our Services may give you access to links to third-party websites (”Third Party Sites”), either directly or through Providers. We do not endorse any of these Third Party Sites and do not control them in any manner. Accordingly, we do not assume any liability associated with Third Party Sites. You need to take appropriate steps to determine whether accessing a Third Party Site is appropriate, and to protect your personal information and privacy on such Third Party Site.
- We cannot guarantee that each Member is at least the required minimum age, nor do we accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of our Services by persons under the age of majority in violation of this Agreement. Also, it is possible that other Members or users (including unauthorized users) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials using our Services and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is remotely possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of our Services, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose using our Services. Please take care when sharing information on the Website or releasing information to others using our Services. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS), WHETHER SUCH ACTS OR OMISSIONS OCCUR DURING THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES OR OTHERWISE.
e. Warranty Disclaimer.
- OUR WEBSITE, CONTENT, SUBMITTED CONTENT, COURSES, LESSONS AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ”AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, SUITABILITY OF CONTENT, OR AVAILABILITY.
f. Code of Conduct.
- While using our Services you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or Member from using our Services, including, without limitation, by means of ”hacking” or ”cracking” or defacing any portion of our Services;
- Use our Services for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content, language, imagery, or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or our Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Website or applied to our Services;
- ”Frame” or ”mirror” any part of the Website or our Services without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, ”data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about Website visitors or Members without their express consent;
- Create more than one profile without our express written consent;
- Permit anyone else whose account or subscription was terminated, or who is not a Member, to use our Services through your subscription, username or password;
- Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Transfer your account or user ID to another party without our consent;
- Be disruptive in any lesson or group instruction;
- Solicit any instructor or user to work with or for another company for employment, independent contracting services, performances, or other service; or
- Engage in any communication related to sexual conduct, nudity, or which expresses profanity.
Lesson prices are agreed to at the time of payment for the number of lessons purchased. Our pricing structure is the same regardless of the instructor or instrument that you choose. Student Members and Provider Members are obligated to honor the prices established at the time of payment. Additional pricing terms and conditions are contained within Member and Provider accounts and within email correspondence from Care2Rock. Refunds are not provided for acts taken in violation of this Agreement or for technical failures, power outages or unreliable internet connections beyond our control.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use our Services and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, by sending written notice of termination to Care2Rock, 330 Bee Caves Rd, Ste. 650-1103, Austin, TX., 78746, or by contacting us through our “contact us” form. To help us analyze and improve our Services, you may be asked to provide a reason for your resignation/cancellation. We may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time through notice to your email address on file. If we terminate your membership because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in our sole discretion. We are not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership. We are not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. After your membership or subscription is terminated, all terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
During the term of this Agreement and for two years thereafter, no Member shall, directly or indirectly, circumvent, initiate, solicit, negotiate, contract or enter into any business transactions with any Member introduced by us through our Services, without our consent. In case of such circumvention, such Member agrees and guarantees that such Member will pay a legal monetary penalty that is equal to the commission or fee we would have realized in such transactions, had Member not circumvented our rights under this Agreement.
8. No Non-Permitted Use by Members
Use of our Services is only with our permission, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of our Services may be referred for criminal prosecution.
9. Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You shall not disclose your password to any unauthorized third party and will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Care2Rock Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
10. Your Interactions with Other Members and Our Limitation of Liability
- a. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. ALL PROVIDERS ON OUR SITE HAVE BACKGROUND CHECKS, BUT WE DO NOT PERFORM BACKGROUND CHECKS ON STUDENT MEMBERS. THE EXTENT OF OUR BACKGROUND CHECK IS LIMITED BY THE QUALITY AND SCOPE OF SERVICE PROVIDED BY OUR THIRD PARTY INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE AND THE LIMITATIONS OF COMPUTER ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC RECORDS. NOT ALL JURISDICTIONS OR CRIMES ARE EVALUATED AS PART OF THE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS.
- b. CARE2ROCK EXPRESSLY DISALLOWS OFFLINE MEETINGS FOR LESSONS SCHEDULED THROUGH THE CARE2ROCK WEBSITE. See clause 7 on non-circumvention.
- c. IN NO EVENT SHALL CARE2ROCK AND/OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY ACT OR OMISSIONS OF YOU, C2R AND/OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, OUR THIRD PARTY INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE, ANY MEMBER OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF OUR SERVICES OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH OUR SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE.
- d. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW,THE LIABILITY OF C2R AND/OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, TO YOU AND YOUR HEIRS AT LAW FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR OUR SERVICES DURING THE PRECEDING TWELVE MONTHS, UP TO A MAXIMUM OF TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.
11. Content within our Services
a. Proprietary Rights.
- The Website and our Services contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Care2Rock, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
b. Reliance on Content, Advice, Etc.
- Opinions, advice, statements, reviews, offers, or other information or content made available through our Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
12. Content Posted by You
As a Member, you may be able to post content, including uploading videos, photos and providing reviews of Members. You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) using our Services, or transmit or display to other Members. You will not post on the Website or Service, or transmit or display to other Members, any defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). By posting Content using our Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us, our affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by us will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
13. Customer Service
We may provide assistance and guidance through our customer care representatives. Chat logs and/or telephone calls between you and our customer care representatives may be recorded for quality assurance purposes. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
14. Modification to Services
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Services. Notification of changes to our Services may be posted within your Member profile, on the Website or communicated through our Services.
15. Copyright Policy
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the ”DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. Copyright law. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website or used in any of our Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately with written notice to: Care2Rock, 3300 Bee Cave Rd., ste. 650-1103, Austin, Tx, 78746. Below is our official take down notice; if you are requesting that we remove content, please provide the following:
- Your signature (assuming you’re the copyright holder or you’re authorized to act for the holder);
- Identification of the work that is infringed (or a representative list of such works), e.g., titles of your stories and URLs where they may be found;
- Identification of material that is infringing and which you wish to have taken down or blocked and enough information to allow the OSP to locate the material, e.g., an URL to the offending page;
- Ways for the OSP to contact you, such as an address, phone number, and an email (best to include all three);
- A statement that you have a “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”; and
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
16. Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
17. Privacy and Communications
When you become a Member, you agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to our Services, such as administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing commercial offers, promotions or special offers from us.
Our Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
19. U.S. Export Controls
Software from this Website (the “Software”) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
20. Arbitration and Governing Law
This agreement is governed by Texas state law. Disputes of any kind resulting from use of the platform are to be subject to BINDING ARBITRATION IN TEXAS pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any dispute for claims should be brought in Travis County, Texas, which will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all and claims arising out of the use of the platform. Any rights under this agreement may not be transferred or assigned by teacher, but may be assigned by C2R.
21. Release and Indemnification
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE MEMBERS OR OTHER USERS OF OUR SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN MEMBERS REGARDING ANY TRANSACTION OR USER CONTRIBUTED CONTENT) OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE THAT MAY BE LINKED TO OR FROM OR OTHERWISE INTERACT WITH OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, REMISE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE CARE2ROCK AND OUR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND ALL OTHER RELATED PERSONS OR ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL MANNER OF RIGHTS, CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS, AND DISBURSEMENTS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHICH NOW OR HEREAFTER ARISE FROM, RELATE TO, OR ARE CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES.
UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: ”A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD CARE2ROCK AND OUR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND ALL OTHER RELATED PERSONS OR ENTITIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE ”INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND COSTS INCURRED BY THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THE BUSINESS WE CONDUCT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY POTENTIAL OR ACTUAL COMMUNICATION, TRANSACTION OR DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER MEMBER OR THIRD PARTY), ANY CONTENT POSTED BY YOU OR ON YOUR BEHALF OR POSTED BY OTHER USERS OF YOUR ACCOUNT TO THE WEBSITE, ANY USE OF ANY SERVICES OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, ANY USE OF A TOOL OR SERVICES OFFERED BY US THAT INTERACTS WITH A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE OR ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS OR THE REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS MADE BY YOU HEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS. YOU SHALL COOPERATE AS FULLY AS REASONABLY REQUIRED IN THE DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU AND YOU SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT SETTLE ANY MATTER WITHOUT OUR WRITTEN CONSENT. THIS SECTION SURVIVES TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
22. Commercial Release
By using the Service, you hereby authorize us and our agents, successors and assigns to photograph and/or videotape and/or record you and/or your voice(s) without restriction and to utilize such photographs/videos and/or voice transcriptions or recording for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, the promotion and marketing of our Services, without further compensation whatsoever of any kind as a result of such use.
You are responsible for collecting and paying your own taxes due if and when applicable. We are unable to provide you with tax advice and you should consult your own tax advisor.
If either party does not enforce any right or remedy available under this Agreement, that failure is not a waiver of the right or remedy for any other breach or failure by the other party. Our waiver of any requirement in any one instance is not a general waiver of that requirement and does not amend this Agreement. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part is interpreted consistent with applicable laws as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the rest of this Agreement remains in full force and effect. The provisions of this Agreement that are contemplated to be enforceable after the termination of this Agreement. This Agreement, including the documents referenced herein, contains the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Website and/or our Services. This Agreement is binding on the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.